Quotes (Page 6)

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is."
-Angelina Jolie

"Life like a novel with the end ripped out."
-Rascal Flatts

"The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one."
-Relient K

"I know enough to know that when you're in s pickle...call Mum."
-Jennifer Garner

"Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home, and never, ever be both."
-David Brown

My father gave me the best advice if my life. He said, "Whatever you do, don't wake up at 65 years old and think about what you should have done with your life."
-George Clooney

"I think everybody has a right to happiness and freedom and security and health care and education and guitar lessons.
-Bonnie Raitt

"Winning depends on where you put your priorities. It's usually best to put them over the fence."
-Jason Giambi

"I've never found an interesting person with a foul mouth."
-Marilyn Vos Savant

"Happiness is the best facelift."
-Diana Krall