Moto in Life 1-10

Here I am posting new blogs which is "Motto in Life". Yes, its necessary to have at least one motto in life and nobody else. Believe me, in every situation you always have a choice, so pick now and have it as your choice.

"In your dark ways don't lose hope because at the end, there you'll find the light."

"Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life."

"When there is life, there is always hope."

"Study without thought is vain; thought without study is dangerous."

"What others say of me matters little, what I myself say and do matters the most."

"When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you're either going to sink or you're going to swim."

"I'd rather be unpopular, but on a right track rather than be popular by being laughed at."

"Be just an enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own success."

"A rough road leads to the stars."

"Love can wait but education cannot."