Quotes (Page 14)

"The moment of victory is too short to live for that and nothing else."
-Martina Navratilova (The Independent)

"Why would I be offended by blonde joke? I know I'm not dumb and we all know I'm not blonde."
-Dolly Parton

"A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory."
-Steven Wright (Comedian)

"America is not just a country. It's an idea"
-Bono

"There are worse things than infidelity."
-Hillary Clinton

"The trouble with obsessive self-maintenance is that, while it might play a part in attracting a man, it is also a sure-fire way of getting rid of one."

-Jenny Mccartney

"It's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
-George Carlin

"I don't believe in God, but I miss him."
-Julian Barnes

"Politics is the only business where doing nothing other than making the other guy look bad is an acceptable outcome."
-Mark Warner

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect. You have to trust in something- your gut, destiny, life, karma."
-Steve Jobs (Stanford commencement ceremony)