Quotes (Page 12)

"Second place just means first loser."
-Kevin Costner

"I missed more than 9000 shots. I've lost alomost 300 games. I've failed over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael Jordan

"Just because someone has fancy sneakers doen't mean they can run faster."
-Jon Bon Jovi

"Whoever said "It's not whether you win or lose that counts" probably lost"
-Martina Navratilova

"I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home."
-George Carlin

"Wringing your hand only stops you from rolling up your sleeves."
-James Rollins

"The more I go through parenting, the more I say owe my mother an apology."
-Ray Romano

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite government programme."
-Bob Wells

"Nobody roots for Goliath."
-Wilt Chamberlain

"They say our mothers reallt know how to push our buttons- because they installed them."
-Robin Williams