Quotes (Page 7)

"I'm not supertitious- it brings bad luck."
-Placido Domingo

"As a child, the only clear thought I had was "Get Candy."
-Jerry Seinfeld

"Everyone has fear. I mean, fearless people are crazy."
-Joe Rogan

"I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."
-Kevin James

"With kids, the days are long, but the years are short."
-John Leguizamo

"People want to know why I write such gross. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy- and I keep it in a jar on my desk."
-Stephen King

"Anything that triggers good memories can't be all bad."
-Adam West

"I've written 17 novels, and I've found out that fiction can't keep up with real life."
-John Grisham

"There is no element of genius without some form of madness.
-Leonardo Dicaprio

What are the words guaranteed to humiliate men everywher? "Hold my purse."
-Francois Morency

"Over is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."
-Al Pacino